Health Fair for Faculty, Administrative Professionals, & Non-Classified Staff
Human Resources is pleased to announce the return of the FREE on-campus health fairs for employees and their dependents enrolled in a CSU Anthem medical plan! At the health fair, you can get:
- A flu shot: to continue to protect your health and the health of those around you.
- Blood draw: to screen for health risk factors like glucose and cholesterol (it is recommended to fast for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment).
- Add-on testing: pay out-of-pocket to screen for thyroid levels, ferritin, and more.
Please make an appointment here as walk-in services are limited.
If you work off-campus or for other reasons are unable/do not wish to attend the on-campus events, you can visit your primary care provider to receive these same services. Visit the Anthem website to find an in-network provider.
On-Campus Health Fair Clinics
|Thursday, November 11
|8 am – Noon||Diagnostic Medicine Center, Room 101
2450 Gillette Dr., Fort Collins, CO
|Tuesday, November 16
|Noon – 4 pm||Lory Student Center, Cherokee Park Ballroom|
When you participate in the Health Fair blood draw, you get one step closer to earning the FITlife wellness incentive! Complete the other items by December 31, 2021 to earn $150:
- Participate in the Health Fair blood draw.
- Off-Campus? Visit your health care provider for the blood draw and use this link to download the form to bring to your physician or the LabCorp form to have your blood drawn at a LabCorp facility.
- Check-in with a retirement vendor and complete the online form.
- Register for Anthem Engage.
- Complete the Anthem Health Assessment.
Need help completing these tasks? Click here for step-by-step instructions.