On-Campus Flu Shot Clinics
SOURCE article (coming soon)
Be sure to get a flu shot this year to help protect your health and the health of those around you. Human Resources is pleased to announce FREE on-campus flu shot clinics for employees and their dependents enrolled in a CSU or State of Colorado medical plan.
Please make an appointment at the links below as walk-in services will are limited. You will need your medical ID card to complete the consent forms.
If you are unable or do not wish to attend the on-campus clinics, you can visit your primary care provider or an in-network pharmacy to receive the vaccination.
Locate in-network providers by visiting the Anthem website.
Please create an account with your email to make an appointment and complete the consent forms.
- Noon – 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 19 at the Diagnostic Medicine Center, Room 101
- 8 a.m. – noon on Monday, Oct. 31 at the Lory Student Center, Ballroom D
- 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 9 at the Lory Student Center, Ballroom A
- Noon – 4 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 17 at the Lory Student Center, Ballroom D
Locate in-network providers by visiting the Kaiser or Cigna website.
Please make an appointment and complete the applicable forms.
- 8 a.m. – noon on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at the Lory Student Center (1101 Center Ave Mall), Longs Peak Room
- Noon – 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 27 at the Diagnostic Medicine Center (2450 Gillette Dr), Room 101