Parking and Transportation Services has developed a new menu of flexible parking permits to help student employees, faculty and staff as they transition into new remote, hybrid or face-to-face work preferences. Parking permits for the 2021-2022 academic year go on sale Aug. 1.
- Parking Services is adding new partial week semester and annual permit options. These options add combinations of two or three specific days of the week for parking permits. Those combinations are Monday/Wednesday, Wednesday/Friday, and Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. These options are an addition to already existing Tuesday/Thursday and Monday/Wednesday/Friday permits. For more information, visit https://pts.colostate.edu/employee/parking or contact Parking Services.
- Daily scratch off hangtag permit prices have been temporarily reduced from $13 to $10 beginning in July, with the reduce price expiring on April 1. Students and employees can purchase groups of ten or more hangtag permits with an additional discount.
- Parking Services can help employees who may have flexing schedules as they scale up to on-campus work or determine hybrid work arrangements can contact Parking Services after reviewing permit options to discuss the best strategy to fit their needs.
- Employees who are eligible for payroll deduction may now choose either a 12-month or 9-month option to pay for their permit.
- The ParkMobile app now serves CSU short-term hourly parking needs.
For a complete list of parking permit options, visit https://pts.colostate.edu/employee/parking/ and scroll down below the orange “purchase a permit” button to see options and prices.
In addition to driving and parking, all students, faculty and staff may use their RamCard as their transit pass and ride any Transfort bus route without charge. In addition, the card is a pass for Poudre Express and FLEX routes to Loveland, Berthoud, Longmont, Boulder, Greely, Evans, Windsor and Timnath, and Bustang routes from Fort Collins to Union Station in Denver.
For more information on additional transportation options, such as bike routes to campuses, carpooling, and commuter amenities across campuses such as showers, break rooms, bike shelters and repair stations and other assets, visit https://pts.colostate.edu/employee-orientation/, https://pts.colostate.edu/employee/events/ or call Parking and Transportation Services at 970-491-7041.