Resource: How To Talk to Kids About Violent Events With Widespread Media Coverage
This brief tutorial about talking with children about violence is provided by ComPsych.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (970) 491-3437
- Address: 555 S. Howes Street
Fort Collins, CO 80521
- ComPsych: 800-497-9133
The Employee Assistance Program Program is committed to providing equitable and supportive access to wellness resources for CSU employees in 3 ways:
The on-site Employee Assistance Coordinator offers needs assessment and referrals, management consultation, outreach to employees who may be struggling, and departmental support after impactful events or loss within a community. The Employee Assistance Program coordinator is also engaged in broader efforts to increase employee well-being across campus. Please contact our Employee Assistance Coordinator for help or more information.
ComPsych [800-497-9133] provides no-cost, confidential assistance to help address the personal issues faced by employees (faculty, staff, non-student hourly, graduate assistants) and members of their household. Staffed by 24/7 experienced clinicians, ComPsych will refer employees to a local or telehealth, licensed psychotherapist, answer legal or financial questions, or refer you to experts in the community.
- SilverCloud is a free online, self directed program based on cognitive behavioral therapy principles designed to help users increase their well-being.
- A great resource to supplement traditional therapy or to use while waiting to get in with a therapist.
- Available to all to CSU employees with EID sign-in.
- Now available in Spanish!
- Modules include help with depression, anxiety, chronic pain and many more…
News and Events
Check out the tips from ComPsych and stay cool!
Tuesday, July 26th at 11AM MST
Monday, July 25th at 9:30AM MST
Tuesday, July 26th at 9:30AM MST
Wednesday, August 10th at noon MST
The CARE program provides CSU employees with information about, and referrals to, agencies, programs and/or organizations in Northern Colorado who provide low-cost or no-cost services.
On Demand Webinar: