The EAP Program is committed to providing equitable and supportive access to
wellness resources for CSU employees in 3 ways:
The on-site Employee Assistance Coordinator offers needs assessment and referrals, management consultation, outreach to employees who may be struggling, and departmental support after impactful events or loss within a community. The EAP coordinator is also engaged in broader efforts to increase employee well-being across campus. Please contact our Employee Assistance Coordinator for help or more information.
ComPsych [800-497-9133] provides no-cost, confidential assistance to help address the personal issues faced by employees (faculty, staff, non-student hourly, graduate assistants) and members of their household. Staffed by 24/7 experienced clinicians, ComPsych will refer employees to a local or telehealth, licensed psychotherapist, answer legal or financial questions, or refer you to experts in the community.
- SilverCloud is a free online, self directed program based on cognitive behavioral therapy principles designed to help users increase their well-being.
- A great resource to supplement traditional therapy or to use while waiting to get in with a therapist.
- Available to all to CSU employees with EID sign-in.
- Now available in Spanish!
- Modules include help with depression, anxiety, chronic pain and many more…
News and Events
The CARE program provides CSU employees with information about, and referrals to, agencies, programs and/or organizations in Northern Colorado who provide low-cost or no-cost services.
State of Colorado EAP: State Classified Employees Only
- Attend a Webinar