- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (970) 491-MyHR
- Address: 555 S. Howes Street
Fort Collins, CO 80521
- ComPsych: 800-497-9133
The Employee Assistance Program provides well-being resources to enhance the health and financial wellness of our employees.
ComPsych (800-497-9133) provides no-cost, confidential assistance to help address the personal issues faced by employees (faculty, staff, non-student hourly, graduate assistants) and members of their household. Staffed by 24/7 experienced clinicians, ComPsych will refer employees to a local or telehealth, licensed psychotherapist, answer legal or financial questions, or refer you to experts in the community.
- SilverCloud is a free online, self directed program based on cognitive behavioral therapy principles designed to help users increase their well-being.
- A great resource to supplement traditional therapy or to use while waiting to get in with a therapist.
- Available to all to CSU employees with EID sign-in.
- Now available in Spanish
- Modules include help with depression, anxiety, chronic pain and many more…
Crisis support: if you or someone you know is having thoughts of harming self or others
CARE program provides CSU employees with information about and referrals to loval agencies, programs and organizations that provide low-cost or no-cost services.