- Email: MyHR@colostate.edu
- Phone: (970) 491-6947
555 S Howes Street
6004 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-6004
Commonly used systems, including TimeClock Plus, the Oracle HR system, the I-9 system, and the Talent Management System.
Human Resources is available for service-related inquiries between 7:30am and 4:30pm.
COVID-19 Employee Resources
- Requests for Temporary Work Adjustments for Faculty and Staff
- Script for Supervisors Regarding Wearing Face Coverings and Following Public Health Orders
- Script for Academic Faculty Regarding Face Coverings and Students in Class
- Child and Dependent Care Guidance for Supervisors
- Symptom Reporter
- Faculty and Staff COVID-19 Training
- Families First Coronavirus Act Paid Leave (Expired 12/31/20)
News and Events
CSU Human Resources FAQs answer common questions for faculty, staff and student employees about the impacts of COVID-19 on leave, work arrangements and other concerns.
The State of Colorado implemented three new leave options for State employees effective January 1, 2021. This includes leave under the Healthy Families & Workplaces Act and Paid Family Medical Leave.
Due to the rise in unemployment insurance claims related to COVID-19, there has been a rise in fraudulent unemployment claims and other instances of fraud. Resources are available for employees who have been a victim of such fraud.
A virtual care platform for behavioral & mental health support, SilverCloud includes a suite of programs to address the range of mental health challenges employees face, from stress, depression and anxiety to insomnia.
CSU recently kicked-off the implementation of a research-based approach to improve retirement preparedness for university employees. Through this endeavor, a retirement plans comparative review process will be performed.