- Email: MyHR@colostate.edu
- Phone: (970) 491-6947
555 S Howes Street
6004 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-6004
Commonly used systems, including TimeClock Plus, the Oracle HR system, the I-9 system, and the Talent Management System.
Human Resources is available for service-related inquiries between 7:30am and 4:30pm.
COVID-19 Employee Resources
- Requests for Temporary Work Adjustments for Faculty and Staff
- Script for Supervisors Regarding Wearing Face Coverings and Following Public Health Orders
- Script for Academic Faculty Regarding Face Coverings and Students in Class
- Child and Dependent Care Guidance for Supervisors
- Symptom Reporter
- Families First Coronavirus Act Paid Leave (Expired 12/31/20)
News and Events
Human Resources FAQs answer common questions for faculty, staff and student employees about the impacts of vaccine requirements, work environment adjustments, COVID protocols, supervisory and management guidance, flexible work arrangements, and dependent care.
The State of Colorado implemented three new leave options for State employees effective January 1, 2021. This includes leave under the Healthy Families & Workplaces Act and Paid Family Medical Leave.
CSU employees have access to personal retirement counseling when contributing to an account with AIG, Fidelity, or TIAA. These vendors also offer numerous online resources to help you confidently navigate your financial future. Visit the link above for more details.
In Spring 2020, CSU kicked-off the Retirement Plans Comparative Review process, a research-based approach to improve retirement preparedness for university employees. The project committee will review and make recommendations for retirement plan improvements.