- Email: MyHR@colostate.edu
- Phone: (970) 491-6947
555 S Howes Street
6004 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-6004
Commonly used systems, including TimeClock Plus, the Oracle HR system, the I-9 system, and the Talent Management System.
Human Resources is available remotely for service-related inquiries between 7:30am and 4:30pm.
COVID-19 Employee Resources
- Requests for Temporary Work Adjustments for Faculty and Staff
- Script for Supervisors Regarding Wearing Face Coverings and Following Public Health Orders
- Script for Academic Faculty Regarding Face Coverings and Students in Class
- Child and Dependent Care Guidance for Supervisors
- Symptom Reporter
- Faculty and Staff COVID-19 Training
News and Events
This year’s benefits open enrollment period is November 2 through 20 and is your opportunity to modify benefits elections for 2021.
Utilize our resources to learn more about your benefit options.
CSU Human Resources FAQs answer common questions for faculty, staff and student employees about the impacts of COVID-19 on leave, work arrangements and other concerns.
The Families First Coronavirus Act (FFCRA) created two types of paid leave for employees to use for absences due to COVID-19: Emergency Paid Sick Leave (EPSL) and Emergency Public Health Leave (EPHL). These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
CSU recently kicked-off the implementation of a research-based approach to improve retirement preparedness for university employees. Through this endeavor, a retirement plans comparative review process will be performed.