- Email: MyHR@colostate.edu
- Phone: (970) 491-6947
555 S Howes Street
6004 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-6004
Commonly used systems, including TimeClock Plus, the Oracle HR system, the I-9 system, and the Talent Management System.
Human Resources is available remotely for service-related inquiries between 7:30am and 4:30pm.
COVID-19 Employee Resources
- Requests for Temporary Work Adjustments for Faculty and Staff
- Script for Supervisors Regarding Wearing Face Coverings and Following Public Health Orders
- Script for Academic Faculty Regarding Face Coverings and Students in Class
- Child and Dependent Care Guidance for Supervisors
- Daily Symptom Checker
- Faculty and Staff COVID-19 Training
News and Events
CSU Human Resources FAQs answer common questions for faculty, staff and student employees about the impacts of COVID-19 on leave, work arrangements and other concerns.
The Families First Coronavirus Act (FFCRA) created two types of paid leave for employees to use for absences due to COVID-19: Emergency Paid Sick Leave (EPSL) and Emergency Public Health Leave (EPHL). These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
Spring 2020 kicks-off the implementation of a research-based approach to improve retirement preparedness for university employees. Through this endeavor, a retirement plans comparative review process will be performed for DCP and 403(b) plans.