Training and Professional Development
Human Resources offers a variety of training materials and resources on HR and systems related topics, promotes professional development opportunities, and coordinates the New Liaison Orientation program for Colorado State University employees.
Human Resources creates and maintains training materials for each of our functional units. Email HR Training to be notified when new training materials become available.
- HR Manual
- Faculty & Administrative Professional Manual
- Office of the Vice President for Diversity
- CSU Online
- Safe Zone Training
- Professional Development Institute
- MyLearning Portal
- CUPA-HR (Rocky Mountain Chapter)
- Campus Employment Contacts (Student Employment Resources)
- HR Community Reference Guide
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 970-491-6947
- Fax: 970-491-6302
- Address: 555 S. Howes Street Fort Collins, CO 80523-6004
New Liaison Orientation
The HR Liaison Orientation is designed to welcome newly hired liaisons to CSU. The orientation provides an overview of the units in central HR and the specific ways that liaisons and central HR work together to support our employees. New liaisons are strongly encouraged to attend within their first month.