Employee self-service is accessed via the Administrative Application and Resources site under “Human Resources Portal.” To access employee self-service, you must be on the campus network either physically or through the GlobalProtect VPN. Access to the campus network requires DUO two-factor authentication.
In employee self-service, you can securely view and manage many aspects of your employment by logging in with your eID credentials. Use the instructions for help accessing the online system.
- View or change your name, address, and phone number through Employee Self-Service. Please note: if you update your name in employee self-service, you must contact your departmental HR liaison so they can verify the change (SSN card or ID).
- Student employees must change their name in RamWeb. If a student is also an employee, the name change in RamWeb will automatically update the HR system within 24 hours.
- View your assignment and salary history.
Direct Deposit Management
- Add or change your direct deposit information.
- Direct deposit details
- If a paper paycheck is produced due to unusual circumstances, the paycheck will be mailed one day prior to the pay date through the United Postal Service to the address currently available on file.
- View and print current and past pay stubs.
- Pay stubs are published each pay date.
W-4 Tax Form
- Change your W-4 – this will update both state and federal withholdings. If you wish for different deductions between State and Federal, please complete a paper W-4 form and return to Human Resources.
- Before completing the W-4, please read the instructions located on pages 3 and 4 of the form.
- You must complete sections 1 and 5.
- Sections 2, 3, and 4 are optional and dependent on your personal circumstances.
- Sections further defined:
- Step 1 is your personal information.
- Step 2 is for households with multiple jobs.
- Step 3 is to claim tax credits for dependents.
- Step 4 is for other adjustments (additional income such as interest and dividends, itemized deductions that exceed the standard deduction and extra tax you may want withheld) and those claiming exempt or nonresident alien employees.
- Step 5 is your signature.
- It is recommended that you do a paycheck check-up before completing a W-4 . To conduct the check-up you can use the IRS’s Tax Withholding Estimator. To effectively use the estimator it is helpful to have a copy of your most recent pay-slip and tax return.
- W-4 instructions
- View and print your W-2s.
- Your W-2 is uploaded to employee self-service by Jan. 31 for the previous tax year.
- By default, you will receive a paper copy of your W-2 in the mail. You can support CSU’s Green Initiative by consenting to receive your W-2 and other documents electronically. Sign up through this simple form.
Requesting a Copy of your W-2 Form
- For former employees without an active eID:
- Submit a completed W-2 reissue request form (available 10 business days after Jan. 31) with signature and date along with a copy of photo ID. Secure reissue request and photo ID upload.
- W-2 reissue requests for a year other than the most recent year will require a $5 replacement fee, cash or check only.
- Please mail payment to: Human Resources 555 South Howes St., 6004 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523
- The form will be delivered via:
- Secured email
- Postal mail to requested delivery address
- If you experience a mid-year life event, please contact Human Resources within 30 days of the the event.
Leave Balances Report
- Run this report to view your sick and annual leave balances.
- Balances are transferred on the 6th of each month.
- When running the report, do not change the ‘Month End Date.’
- Simulate paycheck scenarios by making changes to your tax withholding or retirement withholding deductions.
- Instructions can be found here.