Non-Student Hourly Recruitment Road Map
Initiator Creates a Temporary Hourly Job Announcement
- Initiator creates a new job posting using a blank Temporary Hourly form, previous Temporary Hourly posting, or previously created Temporary Hourly Template. How to Create and Edit a Non-Student Hourly Posting (PDF)
- Initiator inputs all required information and determines if applications will be accepted through the Talent Management System or via special instructions (email).
Initiator Completes Posting Details
- Initiator inputs information regarding salary, department, search contact email, job duties, etc.
- If accepting applications online an applicant manager must be assigned.
- Initiator inputs required documentation and references from applicants (if accepting online applications).
Initiator Posts Position
- Initiator posts the position internally, or both internally and externally.
- Initiator must move the posting to Post Internally (Approved Internal) or Externally.
- Initiator must then post the position to the Internal Job Board.
Applicant Manager Reviews Applicants
- If applications are obtained online, applicant manager reviews applicants and moves them through workflow appropriately. Applicant Manager and Oracle Actions for Non-Student Hourly Recruitment (PDF)
- Applicants are moved to “Candidate not selected” or “Hired”
- Note: if a candidate is moved to hired while the position is posted, the position will be removed from the job board and “closed”.
Department Submits Oracle Action
- Department uses typical Oracle actions to perform background check and then hire selected candidate. Applicant Manager and Oracle Actions for Non-Student Hourly Recruitment – Page 14(PDF)
- Note: Posting number is required in the comment section of the Oracle action for Records to proceed.
- Oracle Training Guide